The Pelican 1040 Micro Case lets you carry your gear and other essentials without worrying about them becoming waterlogged. The stainless steel construction provides incredible durability to stand up to the toughest sporting excursions, and the pressure equalization valve ensures that water stays out. It’s also crushproof and dustproof so your valuables will stay secure no matter what you’re doing. The rubber lining provides extra protection and serves as an o-ring seal so you get unsurpassed security to carry everything you need in confidence.
- Watertight*, crushproof, and dustproof
- Rubber liner is an o-ring seal with extra protection
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve keeps water out and balances pressure inside the case
- Dust-proof, crush-proof and virtually water tight
- *Case is able to be submerged under 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes in accordance with IP67 testing parameters
- Exterior: 7.50" x 5.06" x 2.12" (19.1 x 12.9 x 5.4 cm)
- Interior: 6.50" x 3.87" x 1.75" (16.5 x 9.8 x 4.4 cm)