The North Face Base Camp 95L Large Duffel Bag is designed to be a rugged, durable expedition duffel. Crafted from resilient water-resistant fabric, the duffel features locking zippers, a D-zip opening with a weather-resistant zipper flap to keep your belongings dry, and a water-resistant ID pocket on top for extra security. The alpine-cut shoulder straps are adjustable or detachable, providing an ergonomic fit, while the convenient internal mesh pockets and end-cap mesh sleeve pocket provide plenty of options for easy organisation. The padded side handles and adjustable alpine-cut shoulder straps make it easy to haul the duffel around, while the generous 95-litre volume provides plenty of storage for trips of four or more days.
- Main compartment with internal mesh pockets and an end-cap mesh sleeve pocket for convenient organisation
- Water-resistant ID pocket on top, locking zippers, and D-zip opening with zipper flap for additional security
- Four compression straps, padded side handles, and adjustable, detachable, alpine-cut shoulder straps for convenient carrying
- Resilient construction with double stitching and water-resistant material for improved durability
- Weight: 4 lb. (1820 g)
- Dimensions: 28" x 16" x 16" (71 cm x 41 cm x 41 cm)
- Materials: 1000D phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate, 840D Jr. ballistics nylon
- Volume: 5495 Cubic Inches (95 L)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.