The North Face Base Camp 69L Medium Duffel Bag is designed to be durable and resilient enough to withstand being roughed around in-flight or to be transported up the mountain face. The duffel bag is crafted from water-resistant laminate material, with double stitching and extra bar-tacks for added durability. The alpine-cut shoulder straps are adjustable or detachable, providing an ergonomic fit, while the internal mesh pockets provide plenty of options for convenient organisation.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Main compartment with internal mesh pockets and an end-cap mesh sleeve pocket for convenient organisation
- Water-resistant ID pocket on top, locking zippers, and D-zip opening with zipper flap for additional security
- Four compression straps and adjustable, detachable, alpine-cut shoulder straps for a comfortable fit
- Resilient construction with double stitching and water-resistant material for improved durability
- Weight: 3 lb. 8 oz. (1600 g)
- Dimensions: 24" x 15" 15" (61 cm x 38 cm x 38 cm)
- Materials: Phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate, 840D Jr. ballistics nylon
- Volume: 4395 Cubic Inches (69 L)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.