The North Face Base Camp 50L Small Duffel Bag is designed to be resilient and durable, whether it’s being roughed around in-flight, or transported up a mountain face. The duffel bag is crafted from water-resistant material and strengthened with double stitching and additional bar-tacks. The internal mesh pockets and end-cap mesh sleeve pocket provide plenty of options for easy organisation, while the locking zippers and D-zip opening with zipper flap provided added security. The generous 50-litre volume provides the ideal amount of storage for trips lasting up to three days.
- Main compartment features internal mesh pockets and an end-cap mesh sleeve pocket for easy organisation
- ID pocket on top, locking zippers, and D-zip opening with zipper flap for additional security
- Four compression straps and adjustable, detachable, alpine-cut shoulder straps for an ergonomic fit
- Rugged construction with double stitching and water-resistant material for increased durability
- Weight: 2 lb. 12 oz. (1250 g)
- Dimensions: 20" x 12" x 12" (51 cm x 31 cm x 31 cm)
- Materials: Phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate, 840D Jr. Ballistics nylon
- Volume: 2560 Cubic Inches (50 L)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.