The North Face Base Camp 50L Small Duffel Bag is designed for durability and resilience. The duffel bag is made with a rugged construction, featuring double stitching and extra bar-tacks, and crafted from durable, water-resistant laminate material. The main compartment contains internal mesh pockets for easy organisation, while the detachable, adjustable shoulder straps, or the padded side handles make the duffel bag easy to carry around.
- Main compartment features internal mesh pockets and an end-cap mesh sleeve pocket for easy organisation
- ID pocket on top, locking zippers, and D-zip opening with zipper flap for additional security
- Four compression straps and adjustable, detachable, alpine-cut shoulder straps for an ergonomic fit
- Rugged construction with double stitching and water-resistant material for increased durability
- Weight: 2 lb. 12 oz. (1250 g)
- Dimensions: 20" x 12" x 12" (51 cm x 31 cm x 31 cm)
- Materials: Phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate, 840D Jr. Ballistics nylon
- Volume: 2560 Cubic Inches (50 L)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.