The North Face Base Camp Duffel Bag is designed with durability and resilience in mind. The duffel bag is made from a highly durable laminate material with a rugged construction, featuring extra bar-tacks and double stitching. The generous 150-litre volume provides ample storage for extended trips, along with internal mesh pockets for convenient organisation and locking zippers for added security. The detachable, adjustable shoulder straps provide an ergonomic fit, or the alternative padded side handles serve as convenient carry handles.
- Main compartment features internal mesh pockets and an end-cap mesh sleeve pocket for improved organisation
- ID pocket on top, locking zippers, and D-zip opening with zipper flap for added security
- Four compression straps and adjustable, detachable, alpine-cut shoulder straps for an ergonomic fit
- Rugged construction with double stitching and water-resistant material for improved durability
- Weight: 5 lb. 3 oz.
- Materials: Phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate, 840D Jr. ballistics nylon
- Capacity: 150L
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.