Made from a durable laminate material, the Base Camp Duffel is a bomber of a bag. Amply resilient to be roughed around in-flight, or to be transported up a mountain via a yak, this is one burly duffel bag. Ample, 132-liter volume provides ideal storage for long, extended trips, or space for hockey goalies to stash all of their bulky pads.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Generous 132 L volume provides ideal storage during extended trips
- Detachable, adjustable, alpine-cut shoulder straps with ergonomic fit
- Padded side handles serve as both duffel carry handles and haul handles
- D-zip opening with a weather-resistant zipper flap
- Main compartment has a zippered mesh pocket and a new end-cap mesh sleeve pocket for more organization
- Rugged construction with water-resistant Base Camp material and double stitching
- Four compression straps
- Water-resistant ID pocket on top
- Average Weight: 2010 g / 4 lbs. 7 oz.
- Volume: 132 L
- Dimensions: 75.5 cm x 45 cm x 45 cm / 29.7" x 17.7" x 17.7"
- Materials: 1000D phthalate-free TPE fabric laminate, 840D Jr. Ballistic s nylon
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.