An incredible value for trail blazers and families alike, the Vertex features the React binding for ultimate ease-of-use and comfort. The Vertex’s lightweight and gender-specific design gives you the most efficient stride for packed trails.
- The asymmetric and easy to use ReAct™ binding combines gender-specific, stable base construction with Tubbs’ patented Control Wing™ technology for a comfortable and secure fit.
- The carbon steel Cobra™ toe crampon, located under the ball of the foot provides constant penetrating contact in variable snow conditions. Jagged tooth construction improves grip on packed snow and ice.
- The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step™ frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- Dimensions: 8" W x 21" L
- Weight (per pair): 4.3 lbs (1.95 kg)
- Surface Area: 145 sq in
- Optimal Load: 80-150 lbs (36-68 kg)