Take these Vertex snowshoes by Tubbs on your next Cross Country ski trip. Also ideal for winter hiking and alpine climbing, these snowshoes are designed with a woman’s foot in mind and provide optimal stabilization. A Cobra™ toe crampon, crafted of carbon steel, breaks through the toughest ice and snow. Smart ReAct™ bindings offer quick on and off, as well as an optimal secure fit to keep you on-the go. Finished with Control Wing™ technology for enhanced comfort, these Vertex snowshoes are a must for winter sports.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Asymmetric ReAct™ bindings are simple to use and secure
- Base is designed for a woman's foot for optimal stabilization
- Control Wing™ technology for enhanced comfort and secure wear
- Cobra™ toe crampon is carbon steel to break through ice and snow
- Dimensions: 8" W x 21" L
- Weight (per pair): 4.3 lbs (1.95 kg)
- Surface Area: 145 sq in
- Optimal Load: 80-150 lbs (36-68 kg)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.