The Tubbs Vertex 21W Snowshoes are lightweight but built tough to help you power over the most difficult terrains with ease. A Fit-Step™ frame reduces stress on lower body joints to reduce fatigue, while the Control Wing™ technology in the base helps you stay stable, secure and comfortable mile after mile.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Asymmetric ReAct™ binding is secure and easy to use
- Base constructed specifically for women for optimal stabilization
- Control Wing™ technology enhances comfort and security
- Cobra™ toe crampon made of carbon steel breaks through ice and snow with ease
- Jagged tooth reduces risk of slipping on packed snowy surfaces
- Fit-Step™ aluminum frame with slight upturned round tail lowers impact on the hips, knees and ankles for comfort and safety
- Surface Area: 345 cm
- Length: 21"
- Weight: 4.3 lb. per pair
- User Weight: 36 to 68 kg
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.