Advanced snowshoeing efficiency and comfort, engineered for a narrow gait. Packed with the latest technologies, the Women’s Lightning Explore snowshoes represent a giant leap in snowshoeing performance, ease and comfort. First, the new Axis™ Gait Technology allows you to laterally adjust bindings independently of the frame, ensuring efficient, parallel-tracking snowshoes regardless of the natural toe-out or toe-in stance. Combined with an aggressive and low-profile 360° Traction frame adapted for a women’s narrow gait, these shoes offer absolute snowshoeing efficiency. In addition, new HyperLink™ bindings are the easiest and most comfortable binding. Ergo™ Televators save you on the steeps and, of these, you get the benefit of the Modular Flotation tails to provide you with the confidence and versatility you need across a broad range of snowshoeing experiences.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Unrivaled Traction: Low-profile, women’s 360° Traction™ frames plus Pivot crampons deliver advanced, edge-to-edge grip, delivering unmatched traction and security on any terrain, in any conditions.
- Axis Gait Technology: World’s first bilateral binding adjustment neutralizes variances in natural foot positions to ensure a parallel stride.
- Women’s HyperLink Binding: Easy-entry cradle and fast two-strap ratchet system offer exceptional all-day comfort and efficiency for smaller boots, including a set-it-and-forget heel strap.
- All-Condition Adaptability: Modular Flotation tails allow you the maneuverability of a smaller, primary snowshoe with the optional, on-demand flotation 5-inch (13-cm) tails.
- Uphill Efficiency: Ergo Televators reduce fatigue and increase traction on the steeps, with a new, ergonomic design that engages with a flick of a pole grip.
- Length: 25 in / 64 cm
- Weight: 3 lbs 14 oz. / 1.76 k
- Width: 7.25 in / 18 cm
- Footwear size range: 5.5 W - 13 W / 35.5 - 48
- Load:120 - 210 lbs / 54 - 95 kilos
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.