The best adventure starts with the right gear. Packed full of great features like the 180™Pro binding and the Fit-Step™ frame, the Wilderness is the perfect blend of technology, comfort, and convenience. There’s no adventure this snowshoe can’t tackle!
- Tubbs SoftTec™ decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
- Our most robust 180™ Series binding, the gender-specific 180Pro features extended rigid Control Wings™, a locking heel strap and a contoured, padded upper for pressure-free comfort and added warmth.
- he carbon steel Cobra™ toe crampon, located under the ball of the foot provides constant penetrating contact in variable snow conditions. Jagged tooth construction improves grip on packed snow and ice.
- he innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step™ frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- Dimensions: 8" W x 25" L
- Weight (per pair): 4.5 lbs (2.04 kg)
- Surface Area: 176 sq in
- Optimal Load: 120-200 lbs (54-91 kg)