Face the steepest of hills with gusto with the MSR Lightning Explorer 25 Women’s Snowshoes. Thanks to their Ergo Televator heel lift technology, the recreational snowshoe design reduces fatigue when you’re moving up and down difficult grades, so you can enjoy winter hiking for longer. The Axis Gait Technology regulates your stride to keep you moving comfortably.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- 360 Traction™ frames and Pivot™ crampons ensure a secure grip on all terrains
- Bilateral binding promotes an evener stride
- HyperLink binding is easy to step into and fastens fast
- Provides additional flotation with modular tails
- Ergo Televator heel lift design fights fatigue on steep hills and engages with a move of your pole
- Dimensions: 7.25" W x 25" L
- Weight (per pair): 3 lbs 11 oz (1.68 kg)
- Surface Area: 181.25 sq in
- Optimal Load: 120-210 lbs (54-95 kg)
- Optimal Load with Tails: 120-270 lbs (54-123 kg)
- Footwear Size Range: US 5.5-13, EURO 35.5-48
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.