The Treeline is packed with features to tackle your favorite winter hikes. The lightweight, responsive energy return of the Spring-Loaded™ Suspension (SLS), the comfort of the new Wrapp™ MTN Binding featuring the BOA® Fit System and the Reactiv™ Frame all make for a snowshoe that will take you to the tree line and beyond.
- Reactiv™ Frame - Our most recent patent, the variable forming of our Reactiv Frame changes from a cylindrical to elliptical shape to increase strength where the frame bears the greatest load for a stiffer, more responsive snowshoe frame
- Wrapp™ MTN Binding - The Wrapp MTN Binding blends Atlas’s proven Wrapp series design with the added performance of the BOA® Fit System crafted for all-mountain snowshoeing use. Providing a secure fit each and every time, the turn of a dial delivers precision when the terrain gets technical
- All-Trac™ Toe Crampon - The time-tested geometry of our All-Trac Toe Crampon provides traction in all directions. Wider traction tabs on all sides and corners complement sharp front and rear points for confident hiking
- StabiLock Rear Traction - The weight activated StabiLock Rear Traction optimizes weight distribution to its serrated traction elements for sure footing on the most technical terrain
- Spring-Loaded™ Suspension - Precision-focused, the Spring-Loaded Suspension’s (SLS) patented design suspends the snowshoe close underfoot so it can move freely with its intended articulation, absorb impact, flex naturally side-to-side and allow deeper crampon penetration into the slope for an uncompromised stride
- Dimensions: 8" W x 27" L
- Weight: 4.10 lbs
- Surface Area: 176 sq in.
- Optimal Load: 120-200 lbs 54-91kg)