The Atlas Elektra Treeline 23 Inch Women’s Snowshoes are perfect for all-mountain snowshoeing use. With the Wrapp MTN Binding, you can have a secure fit each and every time. The all-trac toe crampon provides traction in all directions, while the StabiLock rear traction optimizes weight distribution to its serrated traction elements for sure footing. The Spring-Loaded suspension design suspends the snowshoe close underfoot so it can move freely with its intended articulation.
- Reactiv™ Frame - Our most recent patent, the variable forming of our Reactiv Frame changes from a cylindrical to elliptical shape to increase strength where the frame bears the greatest load for a stiffer, more responsive snowshoe frame
- Wrapp™ MTN Binding - The Wrapp MTN Binding blends Atlas’s proven Wrapp series design with the added performance of the BOA® Fit System crafted for all-mountain snowshoeing use. Providing a secure fit each and every time, the turn of a dial delivers precision when the terrain gets technical
- All-Trac™ Toe Crampon - The time-tested geometry of our All-Trac Toe Crampon provides traction in all directions. Wider traction tabs on all sides and corners complement sharp front and rear points for confident hiking
- StabiLock Rear Traction - The weight activated StabiLock Rear Traction optimizes weight distribution to its serrated traction elements for sure footing on the most technical terrain
- Spring-Loaded™ Suspension - Precision-focused, the Spring-Loaded Suspension’s (SLS) patented design suspends the snowshoe close underfoot so it can move freely with its intended articulation, absorb impact, flex naturally side-to-side and allow deeper crampon penetration into the slope for an uncompromised stride
- Dimensions: 8" W x 23" L
- Weight: 3.78 lbs
- Surface Area: 145 sq in.
- Optimal Load: 80-160 lbs (36-76kg)