For mountaineering, backpacking and trekking, poles that are strong, lightweight and easily adjusted are critical. The Talus™ TR-3 Trekking Poles innovative Trigger Release mechanism, allows for on-the-fly length adjustment, letting you react quickly to the changing terrain of ascents, descents and sidehill traverses. MSR’s SureLock™ System delivers the confidence of zero-slip performance, and a three-section shaft offers ultimate packability.
- One-handed, on-the-fly pole-length adjustments provide the fastest, easiest response for matching terrain
- Positive-locking mechanism delivers the confidence of absolute no-slip performance
- Light, strong and reliable 7,000-series aerospace-grade aluminum construction
- Works with a broad range of hand sizes, and ergonomic, ventilated straps deliver breathability in warm climates
- Low-profile adjustment mechanism high on the pole reduces shaft weight for a uniquely effortless swing
- Weight: 625 g (1 lb 6 oz)
- Min Length: 105 cm (41")
- Max Length: 130 cm (51")
- Collapsed Length: 57 cm (22.4")
- Material: Aluminum
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.