Ideal for constantly changing terrain and versatile enough for any trekking adventure. For mountaineering, backpacking and trekking, poles that are strong, lightweight and easily adjusted are critical. The genius behind MSR’s Talus™ TR-3 Trekking Poles starts with the innovative Trigger Release mechanism, which allows for on-the-fly length adjustment, letting you react quickly to the changing terrain of ascents, descents and sidehill traverses. the SureLock™ System delivers the confidence of zero-slip performance, and a three-section shaft offers ultimate packability.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Trigger Release One-Handed Adjustment: One-handed, on-the-fly pole-length adjustments provide the fastest, easiest response for matching terrain.
- SureLock™ System: Positive-locking mechanism delivers the confidence of absolute no-slip performance
- Ultralight Strength: Light, strong and reliable 7,000-series aerospace-grade aluminum construction
- Ergonomic Grip: Works with a broad range of hand sizes, and ergonomic, ventilated straps deliver breathability in warm climates
- Effortless Swing: Low-profile adjustment mechanism high on the pole reduces shaft weight for a uniquely effortless swing
- Weight: 1 lbs 6 oz. / 625 g
- Length Min: 45 in / 115 cm
- Length Max: 55 in / 140 cm
- Collapsed length: 23.6 in / 60 cm
- Material: Aluminum
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.