Engineered for off-piste travel and on-the-fly length adjustment. Backpacking, alpine trekking and arduous hiking all require surefooted stability, especially when slope angles steepen and the surface texture goes granular. You can rely on MSR’s Talus™ TR-2 trekking poles to support you through it all. These two-section trekking tools feature the SureLock™ positive-locking system, and the patent-pending Trigger Release mechanism, which allows for convenient, one-handed length adjustments and unrivaled performance in ever-changing terrain.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Trigger Release One-Handed Adjustment: One-handed, on-the-fly pole-length adjustments provide the fastest, easiest response for matching terrain
- SureLock™ System: Positive-locking mechanism delivers the confidence of absolute no-slip performance
- Ultralight Strength: Light, strong and reliable 7,000-series aerospace-grade aluminum construction
- Ergonomic Grip: Works with a broad range of hand sizes, and ergonomic, ventilated straps deliver breathability in warm climates
- Effortless Swing: Low-profile adjustment mechanism high on the pole reduces shaft weight for an effortless, all-day swing
- Weight: 1 lbs 6 oz. / 625 g
- Length Min: 45 in / 115 cm
- Length Max: 55 in / 140 cm
- Collapsed length: 30.70 in / 78 cm
- Material: Aluminum
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.