If you’re snowshoeing, ski touring, or winter hiking across the backcountry, the Mountain Safety Research Deploy TR-2 Trekking Poles are ideal for providing the support you need. The two-section poles are designed with a freeze-resistant no-slip SureLock™ System that delivers a positive locking mechanism in all conditions. The poles use a Trigger Release system, which allows you to make one-handed adjustments for changing length quickly to suit the terrain, and come with dual-density grips for added comfort and control.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- One-handed trigger release system for fast, easy adjustments to match terrain
- Freeze-resistant positive locking mechanism for no-slip performance in all conditions
- Glove-adjustable straps and ergonomic dual-density grips for added comfort and control
- Ultralight shaft crafted from aerospace-grade aluminium for strength and durability
- Weight: 1 lbs 8 oz. / 670 g
- Min Length: 41.3 in / 105 cm
- Max Length: 51.2 in / 130 cm
- Collapsed length: 29.5 in / 75 cm
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.