A versatile two-section touring pole designed for skiing but capable in all four seasons for on- and off-trail pursuits, the Black Diamond Expedition 2 ski pole is highly adjustable and incredibly functional. The pole’s all-aluminum construction adds year-round durability, while FlickLock adjustability allows for fast and secure length adjustments.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- 16 mm (.63 in) aluminum upper with 14 mm (.55 in) lower
- 4-season extended foam grip with aggressive hooking point for manipulating bars and buckles
- Adjustable 4-season strap for ergonomic comfort with or without gloves
- FlickLock adjustability
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.