Built for the long haul, the Black Diamond Razor Carbon gives you the durability of a thick-walled aluminum upper and the low swing weight of a carbon fiber lower. FlickLock adjustability lets you fine-tune your fit and change it on the fly depending on the kind of skiing you’re doing. The Razor also includes a lightweight, low-profile grip extension to let you choke up for side-hilling on the skin track.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- 14 mm (0.55 in) aluminum upper with 11 mm (0.43 in) carbon fiber lower
- Touring Series grip with fluted interior for weight reduction
- Touring Series strap with lightweight webbing and plastic ladder-lock buckle
- Lightweight grip extension for quick, secure choke-ups
- 100 mm (4 in) Powder Baskets
- FlickLock Pro adjustability and security
- Weight Per Pair: 580g
- Usable Length: 100-125cm
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.