An incredible value for trail blazers and families alike, the Meridian features the 180™ EZ binding for superior ease-of-use and comfort. The Meridian lightweight and ergonomic design delivers the most efficient stride for snow-covered trails
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- The innovative, upturned tail of the aluminum Fit-Step™ frame provides biomechanical benefits, reducing muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee, and ankle joints by 10%.*
- SoftTec™ decking provides durable, lightweight flotation and has a smooth, soft texture.
- The Rotating Toe Cord™ design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop, shedding snow and reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%*, while a Rotation Limiter prevents over-rotation.
- 180 EZ binding
- Our Recreational series of carbon steel toe and heel crampons feature front and rear braking teeth, for secure uphill, downhill and side-hill grip on packed snow.
- Dimensions: 9" W x 30" L
- Weight (per pair): 4.46 lbs (2.05 kg)
- Surface Area: 270 sq in
- Optimal Load: 150-250 lbs (68-113 kg)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.