Packed with latest technologies, the Lightning Explore snowshoes represent a giant leap in snowshoeing performance, ease and comfort. First, the Axis™ Gait Technology allows you to laterally adjust bindings independently of the frame, ensuring efficient, parallel-tracking snowshoes, regardless of the natural toe-out or toe-in stance. In addition, new HyperLink™ bindings are the easiest, most comfortable binding, and Ergo™ Televators save you on the steeps. And of these, you get the benefit of the aggressive 360° Traction™ frames and Modular Flotation tails to provide you with the confidence and versatility you need to enjoy a broad range of snowshoeing experiences.
- Unrivaled Traction: 360° Traction frames and Pivot™ crampons deliver advanced, edge-to-edge grip, delivering unmatched traction and security on any terrain in any conditions.
- Axis Gait Technology: World’s first bilateral binding adjustment neutralizes variances in natural foot positions to ensure an efficient, parallel stride.
- HyperLink Binding: Easy-entry cradle and fast two-strap ratchet system offer exceptional all-day comfort and efficiency, including a set-it-and-forget heel strap.
- All-Condition Adaptability: Modular Flotation tails allow you the maneuverability of a smaller, primary snowshoe with the added, on-demand flotation of optional, 5-inch (13-cm.) tails.
- Uphill Efficiency: Ergo Televators reduce fatigue and increase traction on the steeps, with a new, ergonomic design that engages with a flick of a pole grip.
- Dimensions: 8" W x 25" L
- Weight (per pair): 4 lbs 2 oz (1.87 kg)
- Surface Area: 200 sq in
- Optimal Load: 120-220 lbs (54-100+ kg)
- Optimal Load with Tails: 120-280 lbs (54-127 kg)
- Footwear Size Range: US 4.5-13, EURO 35.5-48
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.