Dig in with these MSR Denali classic snowshoes. In a bright hue, these shoes double as an emergency signal. The steel traction blades provide serious grip on uneven and slippery terrain, while the no-hassle bindings are easy to use. Outfitted to accept 10 and 20 centimetre tails for added floatation, these snowshoes are a must for the serious outdoors lover
- Steel traction blades for optimal grip
- Modular design accepts 10 and 20 cm. tails for adding floatation
- No-hassle binding is easy to use
- Dimensions: 8" W x 22" L
- Weight (per pair): 3 lbs 10 oz (1.64 kg)
- Surface Area: 176 sq in
- Optimal Load: Up to 180 lbs (up to 80 kg)
- Optimal Load with Tails: Up to 250 lbs (up to 114 kg)
- Footwear Size Range: US 4.5-15, EURO 35.5 - 49.5
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.