The best adventure starts with the right gear. Packed full of great features like the 180™Pro binding and the Fit-Step™ frame, the Wilderness is the perfect blend of technology, comfort, and convenience. There’s no adventure this snowshoe can’t tackle!
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Tubbs SoftTec™ decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
- Our most robust 180™ Series binding, the gender-specific 180Pro features extended rigid Control Wings™, a locking heel strap and a contoured, padded upper for pressure-free comfort and added warmth.
- he carbon steel Cobra™ toe crampon, located under the ball of the foot provides constant penetrating contact in variable snow conditions. Jagged tooth construction improves grip on packed snow and ice.
- he innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step™ frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- Dimensions: 9" W x 30" L
- Weight (per pair): 4.5 lbs (2.04 kg)
- Surface Area: 270 sq in
- Optimal Load: 150-250 lbs (68-113 kg)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.