Perfect for snow-covered meadows or city parks, the all-new Wayfinder’s easy-to-use CustomWrap™ binding with Boa® Closure System will get you on the trail in no time. With the heel-strap incorporated into the binding’s construction, the CustomWrap delivers a full-coverage fit with a simple click and twist.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- The innovative, upturned tail of the aluminum Fit-Step™ frame provides biomechanical benefits, reducing muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee, and ankle joints by 10%.
- SoftTec™ decking provides durable, lightweight flotation and has a smooth, soft texture.
- Featuring the Boa® Closure System, the innovative and quick-to-secure CustomWrap™ binding provides optimal fit, comfort, and ease of use, encompassing your foot with the simple twist of a dial.
- Recreational series of carbon steel toe and heel crampons feature front and rear braking teeth, for secure uphill, downhill and side-hill grip on packed snow.
- Dimensions: 9" W x 30" L
- Weight (per pair): 4.3 lbs (1.95 kg)
- Surface Area: 270 sq in
- Optimal Load: 150-250 lbs (68-113 kg)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.