When the terrain gets more demanding, the 10 Series men’s snowshoe delivers with a climbing bar to ease calf strain and SLS for classic Atlas maneuverability and articulation. The addition of the new Wrapp Swift binding blends technical fit with the comfort and ease of use provided by a positive toe locator, warm EVA padding, and straps that cinch and release like a breeze.
- Aluminum V-Frames are the key to an efficient, natural stride
- Spring Loaded Suspension (SLS) keeps the snowshoe close underfoot for easy maneuvering and suspends your foot so it can move freely with its intended articulation
- Wrapp Swift binding blends technical fit with great comfort and ease of use from the positive toe locator, warm EVA padding, and straps that cinch and release like a breeze
- Heel lift bar eases fatigue and ties directly into Advanced Aft Traction for grip
- Nytex decking is forgiving and quiet when hiking in the cold, providing durability without the weight
- Dimensions: 8" W x 25" L
- Weight (per pair): 4.58 lbs (2.08 kg)
- Surface Area: 176 sq in
- Optimal Load: 120-200 lbs (54-91 kg)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.