The FLEX VRT was designed to deliver premium performance for backcountry exploration. The DynamicFit™ binding with the Boa® Closure System produces evenly distributed tension around your boot for ultimate precision. The FLEX Tail™ design eases stress on your joints, allowing you to summit even the most intense peaks.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Tubbs’ advanced Torsion Deck™ allows torsional articulation throughout the body of the snowshoe, enhancing traction, preserving your natural gait, and improving comfort on uneven terra"
- The patented FLEX Tail™ technology allows the snowshoe to roll more naturally from heel to toe. The FLEX Tail absorbs shock from the heel strike, reducing the amount of stress on joints.
- The Rotating Toe Cord™ design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop, shedding snow and reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%*, while a Rotation Limiter prevents over-rotation.
- The DynamicFit™ binding integrates the Boa® Closure System with the comfort of EVA foam to produce even pressure distribution around your boot, creating precise fit and optimized control. Releasing the binding is as simple as pulling up on the Boa® dial
- The Viper™ 2.0 carbon steel toe crampon’s jagged tooth construction maximizes weighted traction and responsiveness. The aggressive tangs in the toe crampon deliver an added degree of security on variable snow.
- The 3D-Curved Traction Rails ensure superior side-hill grip in hard-packed and icy conditions. The curved shape helps prevent fore-aft slippage on steeper terra"
- Designed to make steep ascents easier, the ActiveLift™ heel lift reduces calf fatigue and Achilles tendon stra" It can be easily pulled up and down. The 19° Backcountry heel lift is ideal for extreme ascents, while the 16° Day Hiking version is designed for moderate terra"
- Dimensions: 8" W x 24" L
- Weight (per pair): 4.5 lbs (2.04 kg)
- Surface Area: 192 sq in
- Optimal Load: 120-200 lbs (54-86 kg)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.