The Aspect backcountry snowshoe is designed with a lightweight construction that comes packable in 24” and 28” lengths, making it an easy addition to any mountaineer, ice climber, or snowboarder’s kit.
- The redesigned PackFlat™ binding accommodates larger snowboard or mountaineering boots and features an new, quick-lashing Z-Strap that holds the foot more securely and cuts crucial weight.
- The Aspect’s ReactiV-Trac™ construction features aggressive saw-toothed perimeter traction paired with the independently sprung Holey-1 Toe Crampon for deep purchase, while its integrated elliptical nose facilitates the comfortable articulation of Spring-Loaded™ Suspension.
- On steep ascents the curved heel lift eases calf fatigue and the streamlined Infinity Decking maximizes surface area. With the Aspect snowshoe's enhanced features and established performance, available in a new, more lightweight design, the lure of the backcountry has never been stronger. This is a unisex snowshoe.
- Dimensions: 9" W x 28" L
- Weight (per pair): 4.36 lbs (1.98 kg)
- Surface Area: 204 sq in
- Optimal Load: 135-225 lbs (61-102 kg)