When comfort is the name of the game, an enjoyable, relaxing cross country ski day begins with the right gear. To keep things from getting complicated, stick to what works--in this case, the XC T4 Touring Nordic boot from Fischer. A streamlined, insulated design offers the ideal balance of efficiency, support, and comfort while keeping snow away from your feet as you kick and glide.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- An exclusive layer of Thinsulate insulation maintains warmth close to your feet, without absorbing sweat and moisture
- An internal molded heel cap provides flexible, all-day comfort
- Cleansport NXT technology means moisture wicking and natural odor control
- The water resistant, zip-up design covers laces and keeps fresh snow out
- Binding Compatibility: NNN
- Sizing: Euro 41 to 48
- Weight: 425 g (Euro 42)
- NNN T4 Sole
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.