The very light and comfortable MTN LAB helmet meets safety norms for both alpine skiing and mountaineering, making it easy to carry extra protection everywhere you go in the mountains
- Lightweight : Feather light at just 300g with the liner. Innovative 4D molding and a strict focus on reducing the weight of each part of the helmet enables adventure tourers to explore the mountain with confidence.
- Complete outdoor protection : EPS 4D technology helps meet the safety standard for climbing and skiing. Be fully protected wherever you go on the mountain.
- Moisture Management: With merino wool and technical fabrics, the AdvancedSkin ActiveDry liner provides thermal regulation for your head during climbing sessions, skinning up and charging down.
- Removable/ Washable : For better hygiene : easy to remove, 100% washable liner.
- CE-EN1077 / ASTM F-2040 : Certified organizations which are accredited to test & certify products to European (CE) and US (ASTM) safety norms.
- Oval Fit
- Alpine / Climbing Standard CE-EN 12492
- EPS 4D
- AdvancedSkin ActiveDry
- Superlight In-Mold Shell + EPS 4D
- Weight : 250g
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.