The very light and comfortable MTN LAB helmet meets safety norms for both alpine skiing and mountaineering, making it easy to carry extra protection everywhere you go in the mountains
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Lightweight : Feather light at just 300g with the liner. Innovative 4D molding and a strict focus on reducing the weight of each part of the helmet enables adventure tourers to explore the mountain with confidence.
- Complete outdoor protection : EPS 4D technology helps meet the safety standard for climbing and skiing. Be fully protected wherever you go on the mountain.
- Moisture Management: With merino wool and technical fabrics, the AdvancedSkin ActiveDry liner provides thermal regulation for your head during climbing sessions, skinning up and charging down.
- Removable/ Washable : For better hygiene : easy to remove, 100% washable liner.
- CE-EN1077 / ASTM F-2040 : Certified organizations which are accredited to test & certify products to European (CE) and US (ASTM) safety norms.
- Oval Fit
- Alpine / Climbing Standard CE-EN 12492
- EPS 4D
- AdvancedSkin ActiveDry
- Superlight In-Mold Shell + EPS 4D
- Weight : 250g
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.