Downhill performance on a wide platform that is lightweight enough to skin up and expand your playground.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Fiber reinforcement directly on top of edges improves durability, edge grip, and shock resistance
- Full length wood laminates, from tip to tail, giving optimum stability and rebound, while maximizing ski to snow contact and filtering vibrations
- Laminate construction with full length ABS sidewalls give extraordinary smooth ski/snow contact and great terrain adaptation. Laminated construction enables Salomon to combine optimum material layers for targeted performance
- Anti vibration layer molded into the ski all along the front part of the ski to filter vibrations for better absorption and smooth ski/snow contact
- Salomon's most versatile rocker profile, Utility Rocker's medium tip rise guarantees great float in powder, with excellent terrain absorption, while the low camber under foot gives solid edge grip and rebound. The flat, early rise tail dramatically increases the skis maneuverability in soft snow, while maintaining directional stability for high speed charging
- The traditionally cambered section of twin rocker skis, where the sidecut is focused for more power, energy and edge grip
- 5 Point sidecut, Tip & Tail taper at extremities. The widest point in the sidecut tapers in toward the tip earlier for less drag and hooking in powder. Swing weight is also reduced making the ski even more maneuverable in difficult snow
- Unique prepreg fiber layer consisting of Carbon and Flax woven together, running the full length of the ski. Combines the incredible strength and minimal weight of carbon fiber for stability and reinforcement, with an increased level of dampening and vibration absorption above & beyond anything found on traditional carbon and light ski constructions. Patented and exclusive to Salomon
- Engineered sidecut and rocker shape focusing maximum edge grip directly under foot when in touring mode for easier climbing
- Specially shaped Titanal plate in binding mount zone developed to improve performance, power and edge grip of ski when used with AT pin style bindings
- More Float, Less Flop. Super light honeycomb/Koroyd Tip insert, reinforced with ABS. Less weight at the extremities with increased dampening from Koroyd dramatically increases maneuverability and ease of steering on rockered skis
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.