Built for technical alpine ascents and demanding ski descents, the Arc’teryx Procline Support ski boot combines support with exceptional agility. The patent-pending 360° rotating cuff delivers vertical and lateral ankle freedom while climbing, then locks down for the stiffness and power transfer necessary for skiing. The thermoformable Procline Support liner provides flexible support, the patent-pending Hybrid Closure System’s design secures the foot, and a full-coverage gaiter seals out snow.
- Weatherproof construction
- Versatile—ideal for multi-climate usage
- Crampon Compatible
- Durable dual-compound Vibram® sole with specially designed tread pattern improves edge control, heel braking and smearing while climbing
- Full coverage CORDURA® gaiter with a waterproof PVC coating seals out snow
- Patent-pending 360° Rotating Cuff delivers agility on climbs and skin tracks, easily locks into ski mode for support and response
- Lightweight Grilamid shell is durable and delivers rigidity and support
- Streamlined, low profile design buckles minimize exposure while climbing
- Weight: 2.60 kg (pair)
- Binding Compatibility: Dynafit Certified Tech Insert Compatible
- Vertical Rotation: Forward +50° & Backward -25°
- Lateral Rotation: 23° Internal & 12° External
- Forward Lean: 14°
- Last: 98 mm
- Shell: Grilamid
- Spoiler: Grilamid 60% fibreglass
- Sole: Vibram® Procline dual compound rubber
- Gaiter: High density CORDURA® with TPU reinforcements
- Liner: Procline Support thermoformable EVA liner
- Cuff: Grilamid 30% carbon fibre charged
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.