The Arc’teryx Procline Carbon Support ski boot is the first ski alpinism boot with revolutionary 360° rotating cuff for climbing and ski performance. The patent-pending 360° rotating cuff delivers vertical and lateral ankle agility while climbing or skinning. On the descent, the cuff’s carbon-fibre charged construction improves stiffness and power transfer without adding weight or sacrificing agility. The thermoformable Procline Support liner combines support with flexibility, and a full-coverage gaiter seals out snow.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Weatherproof construction
- Versatile—ideal for multi-climate usage
- Crampon Compatible
- Durable dual-compound Vibram® sole with specially designed tread pattern improves edge control, heel braking and smearing while climbing
- Full coverage CORDURA® gaiter with a waterproof PVC coating seals out snow
- Patent-pending 360° Rotating Cuff delivers agility on climbs and skin tracks, easily locks into ski mode for support and response
- Lightweight Grilamid shell is durable and delivers rigidity and support
- Streamlined, low profile design buckles minimize exposure while climbing
- Weight: 2.60 kg (pair)
- Binding Compatibility: Dynafit Certified Tech Insert Compatible
- Vertical Rotation: Forward +50° & Backward -25°
- Lateral Rotation: 23° Internal & 12° External
- Forward Lean: 14°
- Last: 98 mm
- Shell: Grilamid
- Spoiler: Grilamid 60% fibreglass
- Sole: Vibram® Procline dual compound rubber
- Gaiter: High density CORDURA® with TPU reinforcements
- Liner: Procline Support thermoformable EVA liner
- Cuff: Grilamid 30% carbon fibre charged
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.