The innovative Kingpin redefines the performance standard in PinTech AT binding technology. Marker’s PinTech binding with DIN/ISO 13992:2007 certification from Germany’s prestigious TÜV testing organization, the Kingpin’s unique design and new toe and heel pieces are the culmination of years of R&D testing including over one million vertical feet on snow. Ease of use, DIN/ISO certified release function, and best of all, unbeatable power transmission while on the descent mean that you’ve never had a day in the backcountry like the ones you’ll have on the Kingpin.
- DIN Range: 5-10
- Recommended Skier's Weight: 100-230 lbs.
- Stand Height without Ski: 21 mm
- Weight (pair): 1300 g (w/o brake), 1460 g (w/ brake)
- Boot Sole Compatibility: ISO 9523 (AT) with Tech Inserts
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.