Combination of a digital and analog device with three antennas. Easy. Fast. Effective. Easy: Clear instructions thanks to an easy operating concept. Fast: Fast and precise locating thanks to a 360° display and three antennas. Effective: A significant time saving, thanks to a clear overviewing situations involving multiple buried victims.
- 3 antennas for simple pinpointing in close range and for deeply buried victims
- Digital signal processing in the event of several buried victims
- Acoustic search guidance
- Analog search using acoustic signal playback via an integrated loudspeaker (full analog mode with manual adjustment of receiver sensitivity)
- Overview of distance, direction and number of victims, including selection of search objects by manual scrolling in the list of victims
- Reverse direction function
- Marking of found victims (mark) and removal of previously set markers (unmark)
- Automatic self-test on start up
- Two-button operation, suitable for use with gloves
- Scalable software platform; easy updating, configuration and testing via the W-Link
- High resistance to impact and breakage
- Batteries included
- Sending Frequency: 457 kHz
- Height: 27 mm
- Width: 75 mm
- Length: 113 mm
- Maximum Range: 60 m
- Digital Search Strip Length: 50 m
- Buried Subject Marking
- Standards: EN 300718
- Battery Type: Alkaline 3 x AAA 1.5 volt
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.