The Voltair 20 is an advanced avalanche airbag pack capable of multiple deployments in a single day. Its custom-designed rechargeable battery and powerful centrifugal blower achieve the same pressure and fill rates as gas cartridge systems, then pulse additional air that helps maintain inflation in case of minor punctures. Designed for the backcountry, the pack is made using highly durable, weatherproof AC² technology, and offers a full 20L of intelligently organized gear space.
- Internal security pocket
- Internal waterproof sleeve organizes shovel, probe, saw and skins
- Mechanical trigger is designed for easy, intuitive deployment and can be locked in "off" position during travel and lift rides
- Battery delivers multiple deployments on a single charge, is safe for airline travel and can perform in temperatures as low as -30°C
- Multiple deployment capability allows for training and practice
- Advanced Composite Construction (AC²) is seam taped and highly water resistant
- Voltair system employs a rechargeable lithium-ion polymer battery powered fan for rapid inflation
- Custom engineered impeller increases pressure for superior inflation performance
- System pulses additional air to keep the bag fully inflated in case of minor punctures
- Glove friendly single-leg safety loop uses a waistbelt mounted carabiner for quicker transitions
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Externally accessed twin adjustment aluminum stays
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.