The sharpened, tiltproof blade is made from super-robust anodized aluminum, while the attachment holes mean it is easier to construct a snow anchor or rescue sled. The telescopic shaft has an oval profile. This makes the Alugator even more robust.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Hardened and anodized aluminum shovel blade
- Oval telescopic shaft
- Automatic zipper locking for quick, precise guidance during assembly
- Symmetrical T-grip for optimal transfer of strength
- Space-saving blade design
- Stabilization ribs for maximum rigidity
- Sharpened, tilt-resistant blade with integrated steps
- Straight blade back – perfect for cutting straight snow profiles
- Attachment holes for snow anchor and rescue sled
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Length: 75 cm
- Folded Length: 54cm
- Blade Width: 21 cm
- Blade Length: 24cm
- Handle Length: 37cm
- Weight: 460 g
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.