Digital 3-antenna device focusing on the essentials. The ELEMENT Barryvox® stands out thanks to its ease-of-use and clear instructions. Its one-button operation and clearly laid out display make the device very user friendly. Guaranteeing fast and precise location. Signal analysis, listing of victims and a marking function are additional details to quickly and reliably tackle even complex situations involving multiple buried victims. The extremely robust housing offers good resistance to impact or breakage.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- 3 antennas for simple pinpointing in close range and for deeply buried victims
- Digital signal processing in the event of several buried victims
- Acoustic search guidance
- Intuitive and easy, one button operation suitable for use with gloves
- Overview of distance and direction of victims, as well as the number of victims
- Reverse direction function
- Marking located victims (mark)
- Automatic self-test on start up
- Automatic switching without user intervention from search to send mode (after 8 minutes)
- Scalable software platform; easy updating, configuration and testing via the W-Link
- High resistance to impact and breakage
- Batteries included
- Sending Frequency: 457 kHz
- Height: 27 mm
- Width: 75 mm
- Length: 113 mm
- Maximum Range: 60 m
- Digital Search Strip Length: 50 m
- Buried Subject Marking
- Standards: EN 300718
- Battery Type: Alkaline 3 x AAA 1.5 volt
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.