An essential piece of gear to have on your harness for ice climbers and alpine climbers. The Petzl Multihook can be used to clean ice screws or thread cord through a V-thread when building ice anchors. The integrated wrench built into the handle is convenient for tightening bolts on Petzl ice axes.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Hook can be used to make a V-thread ice anchor and to remove wired nuts and camming devices
- Can be used to clear the tube of an ice screw
- 8 mm wrench integrated in handle for tightening bolts
- Weight: 40 g
- Length: 28 cm
- Material: Heat-treated steel
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.