Placing protection on ice sucks, but less so with the new Project gloves. Outdoor Research made maximizing dexterity the motivation behind every material and design choice with this baby. From the precision 3DFit Technology™ and waterproof GORE-TEX® Grip liners that remove every millimeter of excess bulk, to the supreme grip of Pittards®Oiltac leather and bonded, no-slip PrimaLoft® Grip insulation, they bring warmth and precision to your most technical winter projects.
- Hook and Loop Wrist Closure
- Undercuff Construction
- Contoured Wrist
- Tapered Wrist
- Anatomically Contoured Patterning
- FlexAction™ Wrist Articulation Matches Natural Hand Position
- 3DFit Technology
- Carabiner Loop
- Pull-On Loop
- Sculpted Neoprene Cuffs
- Protective Overlays on Critical Seams
- Weight: 192 g (6.8 oz) (L, per pair)
- 90% nylon, 10% spandex stretch laminated twill
- Enduraloft™ insulation 100% polyester; 266 g/m2 at back of hand
- PrimaLoft® Gold with Grip 100% polyester insulation 60 g/m2 at palm
- 100% polyester tricot lining
- GORE-TEX® Grip Insert
- Pittards® OilTac water-resistant leather
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.