Designed for classic mountaineering, the SUMMIT EVO axe is the tool of choice for all types of alpine trips. Lightweight and with a waterjet-formed tube, it offers a very comfortable grip under the head of the axe. The technical design of the curved shaft provides the necessary clearance on steep, icy terrain. The forged and well-balanced head provides very good anchoring qualities. The grip of the shaft makes it a precise and efficient ice axe.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Lightweight ice axe, but with enough weight in the head for good anchoring power
- Hydroformed handle for good grip at the curve, and a technical design
- Head and pick in hot-forged steel, ensuring solid anchoring
- Thin (3 mm) pick, durable and toothed at the tip, ensuring good anchoring quality in hard snow and ice
- Pick is thicker in the middle to favor anchoring in soft snow
- Teeth on upper part of pick strengthen the hold on the ice axe in piolet-rampe mode
- Durable spike in stainless steel for very good penetration in hard snow and in piolet-canne mode
- Very durable steel adze offers a comfortable support surface, and the design of the edges allows stairs to be carved efficiently
- Tilted adze directs the axe correctly into the snow (piolet-canne usage)
- Head and spike equipped with holes for clipping a carabiner or attaching a sling
- Weight: 420 g
- Length: 59 cm
- Pick Type: Basic
- Shaft Type: Basic
- Certifications: CE, UIAA
- Materials: heat-treated steel, aluminum 7075, stainless heat-treated steel, TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane)
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.