Ultra-light and very compact, the RIDE mountaineering axe goes everywhere with you for ski touring or glacier travel, without weighing you down. Solid placements thanks to the all-steel head, a pick tapered to 3 mm and a bent shaft.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Pick tapered to 3 mm at the end for good penetration in ice
- Curved shaft and machined grip for good handling
- With only 45 cm and a beveled spike, the axe can be stowed inside a pack
- Weight: 240 g
- Length: 45 cm
- Pick Type: Basic
- Shaft Type: Basic
- Certifications: CE, UIAA
- Materials: tempered steel, 7075 aluminum
- Compatible with the Pick and Spike Protection protectors and the Linkin leash
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.