Lightweight performance ice axe for glacier travel, with a meticulous design and finish. The GLACIER mountaineering axe offers very good anchoring qualities in hard snow and ice, thanks to its very high quality steel pick, guaranteeing both solid bite and durability. It also has an anodized aluminum shaft with a machined handle for excellent grip.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- The upper part of the pick offers excellent grip (comfortable supporting surface)
- The pick and the shaft are lighter, yet extremely robust
- Very good anchoring qualities in hard snow and ice
- Profile of the pick allows for sure and stable anchoring
- Toothed steel pick is thinner and durable at the tip (3 mm)
- A stainless steel spike means good penetration in hard snow
- High-quality steel pick (identical to picks of technical ice axes)
- Very strong steel adze with an edge designed for efficient cutting of steps
- Head and spike equipped with holes for clipping a carabiner or attaching a sling
- Handle cut into the shaft provides better grip when used for technical ice climbing
- Weight: 350 g
- Length: 60 cm
- Pick Type: Basic
- Shaft Type: Basic
- Certifications: CE, UIAA
- Materials: heat-treated steel, aluminum 7075
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.