The Petzl Glacier Mountaineering Axe is a lightweight performance ice axe designed to provide good anchoring during glacier travel. Created from high quality stainless steel, the toothed pick has a curved design to allow for efficient cutting of steps in hard snow or ice and for good penetration in hard snow. There are also holes in the head and spike to allow for convenient clipping of a Carabiner or attaching a sling.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Handle cut into the shaft for comfortable grip when using it for technical ice climbing
- Lightweight aluminium shaft and high-quality steel pick head for durability
- Stainless steel pick spike for good penetration in hard snow and ice
- Handle cut into the shaft for a comfortable fit when ice climbing
- Weight: 350 g
- Length: 60 cm
- Certifications: CE, UIAA
- Materials: heat-treated steel, aluminium 7075
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.