Compact and lightweight, the Glacier Literide mountaineering axe is a great choice for ski mountaineering, skiing steep chutes and fast-and-light climbing. It also has the benefit of great anchoring efficiency thanks to its very high-quality steel pick, guaranteeing both confident anchoring and great durability.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Measuring 50 cm, the Glacier Literide is as compact as it is light, and therefore easily transportable on a pack
- The upper part of the pick offers excellent grip (comfortable supporting surface)
- The pick and the shaft are lighter, yet extremely robust
- Very good anchoring qualities in hard snow and ice
- High-quality steel pick
- Strong steel adze with an edge designed for efficient cutting of steps
- Head and spike equipped with holes for clipping a carabiner or attaching a sling
- High-quality aluminum shaft, with anodized finish for excellent rust protection
- Handle cut into the shaft provides better grip when used for technical ice climbing
- Weight: 320 g
- Length: 50 cm
- Pick Type: Basic
- Shaft Type: Basic
- Certifications: CE, UIAA
- Materials: heat-treated steel, aluminum 7075
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.