Super breathable and incredibly quick drying, the Contact Gloves are highly articulated, tactile ice climbing gloves with protective EVA foam panels on the back of the hand and fingers. Water-resistant but built without a waterproof insert, the minimal Contact Gloves allow for optimal sensitivity when wielding ice tools and placing pro, and the bonded Pittards® Oiltac leather palm ensures a confident non-slip grip.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Durable so they'll hold up, climb after climb
- Water resistant to keep your hands dry for better gripping
- Breathable keeps your hands cool and dry for safer climbing
- Wicking pulls moisture away to keep hands dry
- Quick drying to maintain comfort
- Pittards® Oiltac goat leather palm and fingers provide a non-slip grip to keep hold of your tools while allowing optimal hand sensitivity
- EVA foam padded back of hand and fingers protects hands from rock and ice scrapes
- Stretch fabric on back of hand gives you flexibility and range of motion
- Slip-free construction makes sure you don't lose your grip when it counts the most
- 100% nylon oxford back of hand
- 92% polyester; 8% spandex four-way stretch-woven panels
- Pittards Oiltac goat leather palm and fingers
- 270g microfleece lining
- EnduraLoft Insulation 100% polyester
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.