This is the crampon for anybody headed out into variable, mixed terrain. The 4x4 of crampons. The “T” shaped front points are designed for excellent penetration in hard ice and stable front pointing on mixed terrain while providing solid purchase in snow and neve.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Structural re-enforcements on both sides of the crampon further increase the durability
- Length of points is designed for maximum stability
- Sharp points for great purchase in ice
- Two toothed front points for excellent placements and optimum purchase in soft ice
- Two points angled forward to reinforce purchase and give support when front-pointing
- Third row of points to optimize bite on hard snow slopes
- Four teeth for stability while descending face downhill
- Lateral points for purchase while traversing
- Weight: 1010 g (pair) with Antisnow
- Boot sizes: 36 to 46 EUR with included M linking bar; optional L linking bar (not included) fits boot sizes 41-50 EUR
- Number of points: 12
- CE EN 893 & UIAA Certified
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.