The Petzl Sarken Crampons with Leverlock are ideal for those heading out into variable, mixed terrain. Created with structural reinforcements on both sides for added durability, the crampons feature sharp T-shaped front points for improved penetration in hard ice. The third row of points are optimized for increased bite on hard snow slopes. Four added teeth provide stability during descents, while lateral points provide improved purchase when traversing.
- Sharp, T-shaped front points for optimal purchase in ice
- Optimized third row of points for added bite on hard snow
- Lateral points to improve purchase while traversing
- Anti-snow system included with crampons to reduce snow build up underfoot in any snow conditions
- Weight: 1010 g (pair) with Antisnow
- Boot sizes: 36 to 46 EUR with included M-inking bar, optional L linking bar (not included) fits boot sizes 41 to 50 EUR
- Number of points: 12
- CE En 893 and UIAA Certified
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.