Petzl Lynx Crampons are designed to help you summit the iciest of peaks. With 14 points and integrated ANTISNOW plates, these crampons are the perfect piece of gear for the serious climber.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Engineered for use on ice and in mixed climbing
- Single-screw adjustment makes changing the configuration and length of front points simple
- Designed for boots with or without toe welts
- Convenient LEVERLOCK heel bail is height-adjustable for boots with heel welts
- Front and rear ANTISNOW plates prevent snow from accumulating on the bottoms of your crampons
- FAKIR carrying pouch provides convenient storage for your crampons when not in use
- Marked bars allow for easy adjustment
- Weight: 1080 g (pair) with Antisnow
- Boot sizes: 35 to 45 EUR with included M linking bar; optional L linking bar (not included) fits boot sizes 40-50 EUR
- Number of points: 14
- CE & UIAA Certified
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.