Very light due to their aluminum construction, Leopard Flexlock crampons are designed for snow approaches. The Cord-Tec flexible linking system minimizes bulk for ease of carrying. The Flex Lock binding system is very well suited for use with hiking and approach shoes, without heel or toe welts.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Crampons made entirely of aluminum, optimized for snow travel
- Cord-Tec flexible linking system optimizes volume of crampons when packed in their bag (included)
- Tool-free length adjustment
- Binding system suitable for use with hiking and approach shoes, without heel or toe welts
- Crampons come with protective carry bag
- Weight: 360g (pair)
- Boot sizes: 36 - 46 EUR
- Number of Points: 10
- Certifications: CE EN 893, UIAA
- Materials: aluminum, stainless steel, nylon, Dyneema®
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.