Designed for approaches and glacier skiing, the Irvis Hybrid crampons have a steel front piece and aluminum heel piece, offering an excellent balance between performance, technicality and weight, and traction on ice. The Cord-Tec flexible linking system minimizes bulk for ease of carrying. The Leverlock Universel binding fits the front part of any boot. Crampons come with Antisnow and carry bag.
NOTE: Find in Store Inventory levels are continuously changing. Please contact store to confirm availability is as shown.
- Excellent balance between performance, technicality and weight
- Steel front piece gives traction on ice
- Aluminum heel piece to minimize crampon weight
- Cord-Tec flexible linking system optimizes volume of crampons when packed in their included bag
- Tool-free length adjustment
- Works with all glacier travel, mountaineering and ski touring footwear with a heel welt
- Its components (Fil or Fil Flex) allow it to fit the front part of any boot (with or without a welt)
- Weight: 505 g (pair with Fil), 540 g (pair with Fil Flex)
- Boot Sizes: 36 - 46 EUR
- Number of points: 10
- Certifications: CE EN 893, UIAA
- Materials: aluminum, steel, stainless steel, nylon, Dyneema®
- Multi-mount System: Leverlock, universel
- Leaves the warehouse in 1-7 business days depending on order volume.
- Items may be returned within 60 days of the order date to an Atmosphere retail store or an Atmosphere warehouse. Items must be returned unused/unworn and electronics unopened. See Online Return Policy and Return Instructions for more information.
- Note: Shipping restrictions may apply based on location and product size.